The SMI Difference: By The Numbers
- • Companywide payment processing accuracy rate of 99.99%
• Processed 56 million Child Support Transactions worth over $9 billion
• Awarded Best Government Delivery Prepaid Card for 2016
• Serving over 1 million smiONE™ Visa® Prepaid Debit Cardholders
• Disbursed over $429 million to smiONE™ Visa® Prepaid Debit Cards
• Over 39.4 million IVR calls handled
• Processed over $200 million in payments to foster care providers
• SMI served over 5 million families nationwide
Key benefits provided by the SMI difference:
- Family owned company
Our leadership is personally invested in our customers’ satisfaction, and our company’s success.
- Customized solutions for each client
We put together a unique combination of payment and document management solutions appropriate to each agency we serve.
If a solution needs to be refined, we refine it.
- A growing reach
We are now in 15 states, making us the industry leader. Our services only improve with each new solution we provide.
- Accessibility and quick response time
SMI’s streamlined approach means far less management bureaucracy to weed through. When problems arise, our team is quick to respond, and our CEO is a phone call away.
- Customer service oriented
We bring the same level of service excellence to your clients as we do to our own clients. We personally oversee customer service for all the solutions we provide, holding to the highest levels of user satisfaction in the country.
- Highly capable team
SMI has assembled a team of highly knowledgeable and experienced professionals with a passion for excellence.
- Technology and innovation
Our cutting-edge technologies enable us to disburse payments with unprecedented accuracy rates.
- Integrity and transparency
We hide nothing from our partners. If there is a problem, we’ll be the first to tell you. We go the extra mile to earn and keep the trust and respect of our partners.