SMI provides eligible employees with a wide range of benefits. Several programs such as social security, workers’ compensation, and unemployment insurance cover all employees in the manner prescribed by law.
Following is a list of benefits currently available to eligible employees.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance: Basic, Supplemental
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- 401(k) Plan and Trust
- Profit Sharing
- Health Care / Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Maintenance Reimbursement Program
- Charitable Giving Program
- Employer Charitable Donation Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-wide Wellness Initiatives
Some benefit programs require contributions from the employee. However, many are fully paid by SMI.